Pages

All information provided is purely the opinion of the author and should not be considered medical advice.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Horizons are expanding!!

It seems that my healing has progressed enough that I can go out on short walks! WOW!! What fun. All those new smells and people to see. Plus rabbits! Dad takes me out after breakfast since it is a tad warm later in the day and we walk to the end of the block and around the corner a little bit. I hear him tell mom I am doing better on the leash. They seem to have some problem with me pulling and mom is considering a harness for me because I just get so so excited when I am with her I bounce around and try to play tug o war with the leash. She can't figure out why I don't do this with dad and I ain't talkin!

So far no limping after the walks, so I think starting this Thursday I get to go on longer walks. Also if it cools down maybe some afternoon walks too. Oh boy!!!!

No comments: