Pages

All information provided is purely the opinion of the author and should not be considered medical advice.

Monday, July 9, 2012

July 4 and the following weekend

Best July 4th and days prior and after EVER!! None of those loud professional fireworks or goofy neighbors setting any off. I did not have to hide under the bed (which was a good thing since it is upstairs). Here I am lounging around that day, mom dressed me for the occasion.

You can see my left leg a little bit and can't tell it  had been shaved 8 weeks earlier. I still have my outer coat to grow back there, but the under coat has come in quite nicely -at least this is what mom thinks.

We did have some VERY loud thunderstorms this past weekend and I was not a happy camper, but mom let me lay down under her computer desk. I hear she had quite the time reaching the keyboard, but I felt much better and did not quiver at all over the storm, besides we needed the rain!

No comments: