Pages

All information provided is purely the opinion of the author and should not be considered medical advice.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Brief Update with photos

Well, dad has been taking me on morning walks for quite a while now and I no longer pant hard by the end of the walk, I guess my stamina is getting better. I got very nervous during a bad thunderstorm and mom invited me under her computer desk which is in the family room where I am confined. I really like it under there and go in all the time pushing past mom's legs. She tries not to kick me and I hear her complain about how much harder it is to type, but hey she showed me the place!


Note from mom: If I had only known the trouble it would cause! She takes up half the space, but I am such a softy and let her stay! I try not to roll the chair into her, but she puts her nose so close to the wheels sometimes!

No comments: