Pages

All information provided is purely the opinion of the author and should not be considered medical advice.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

8 weeks post op

Well besides having the best 4th of July EVER and not having to hide under the bed, I have started walking more. I LOVE my walks with dad and so far he has only had to scold me once or twice about not paying attention to him. Those new smells are awful good and I just forget myself!

With all the fire danger around here they cancelled all professional fireworks shows and that was OK by me!

Mom saw me walking back from my extended walk today (on Thursday they started to walk me a tad farther) and she said I looked good, maybe a little tired and my back left leg was not quite as straight in the walk, so now they keep watching me!! Also I noticed I only got the one big round pill this am. I guess they are not giving me the rimadyl to see if I still need it. I don't do a great job of letting them know I am in pain, but limping will be the first clue!

That is all for now, cooler temps this weekend, house already open to get fresh air, seems like a great weekend could be in the works. Hope yours is too.

No comments: