Pages

All information provided is purely the opinion of the author and should not be considered medical advice.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Not a Sound was Heard

Last night I decided to give mom and dad a break and not bark and whine and wake them up. Amazing what a better disposition they have in the am! They are not much on mornings, but I LOVE them! I am bouncy and full of energy and excitement, but they won't let me jump around or run any! I just do not understand, but being a lab, I forgive them and am still a happy girl.

Mom tells me my staples continue to look good, some hair is growing back and soon the e-collar will be put in the closet! But I fear I still will be confined to the family room when they are home and the crate when they are gone or are asleep. Oh well, I know they love me and they keep feeding me, so life is good!

Here is a lovely flower that is in our back yard, that I thought you might enjoy seeing.


At least mom thinks it is lovely, it is just a bunch of gray to me. My favorite stuff in the yard is the grass! Mom calls me Bessie the Cow sometimes, but the stuff is so tasty I don't care!

Remember bark less and wag more!!

No comments: