Pages

All information provided is purely the opinion of the author and should not be considered medical advice.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 5 Post Op TPLO Surgery

Hello! I am feeling spunky and sassy and no one will let me run or play! Mom keeps telling me to slow down when she walks me to go potty and seems overly concerned about my pooping! She does let me graze and eat the yummy grass I like and the pumpkin was kind of good too, but she has not given me any of that again.

Day 5 (Tues May 15) post surgery I was in the crate all day while mom and dad finally went to work. Unfortunately they put that darn e-collar on me again! They wonder why I bark and cry at night - it is this darn rotten fashion statement! I hear mom and dad say I am doing well, and my staples are looking good still, no signs of infection, but they scold me when I try and lick them. Can't have any fun around here! I have been trying out my leg and putting weight on it and so far so good, but mom says no stairs or jumping - what spoil sports.

That is about all the news from here!

No comments: