Pages

All information provided is purely the opinion of the author and should not be considered medical advice.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why I love my dad by Maddie M.

I love my dad (and mom too)  because he gives me lots of head rubs and belly rubs, he calls me a good girl, gives me milkbones (although I notice since my surgery I only get half a bone) he is just a nice human. Now the big reason I love my dad is that he forgets to close the baby gate that keeps me in the family room!! Sunday I made it into the kitchen (up 6 steps) and this morning I made it into the master bedroom (up another 6 steps). Boy was mom surprised when she came out of the bathroom to see me greeting her. I gave her my best wiggley butt greeting and tried to stay non-chalant so she'd think this was the new norm, but noooo. She said, as she grabbed my collar, "Why Maddie what are you doing up here?"

She got me safely downstairs despite my trying to run down them like a shot, and watched me walk around to see if I had a limp again. I did not, and did not cry as I went down so we hope all is well.

I wonder what nice thing dad will do next???

No comments: