Pages

All information provided is purely the opinion of the author and should not be considered medical advice.

Monday, June 11, 2012

I made it into the Kitchen!!

Yesterday while dad was not looking and had left the gate open, I went up stairs (6 steps) into the kitchen!!!! If it was not for those darned wooden steps and kitchen floor I could have been more sneaky, but dad heard me and got me back safe and sound into the family room.

Mom is sometimes a messy cook and I find all kinds of goodies along the baseboards. I was so close to checking things out!

Yesterday for some unknown reason they decided to move my crate closer to the fireplace and more out of the traffic zone. That is ok, but it is sitting on one of my favorite places to sleep (out in the open). I heard them mention that dad's mom was coming for a visit and this would allow more room for (ALL of ) us to get around and for her to sit in the lazyboy. I like it when we have company, more people to forget to close the gates!!

Note from mom: Maddie's little trip up and down the stairs does not seem to have hurt her any. She walks and sits like she did before. Not much news here on the recovery front, just waiting for the 6 week x-ray to see how much healing there is so far. June 21 is the 6 week mark so I hope to have a good report then.

No comments: