Pages

All information provided is purely the opinion of the author and should not be considered medical advice.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Feeling Happy!!

Yesterday I woke up in such a good mood, even mom commented on it. I did my happy dance (wiggling on my back) very fast and made happy noises. I was very excited to go on my walk too, mom says I had a bounce in my step. Life is good!!

I do hear something about freedom! Seems this Friday night I will be given a bit more freedom, but I think they are going to watch me too, to make sure I don't tear a muscle or something. I think I heard them say I can go upstairs and sleep int mom and dads room again! YIPPEE.

Today, my walk was extended and so far so good. Dad says the walks are doing him good too! That is about all for now.

No comments: